- Crossover matching – how to match people so they don’t spot you doing it
- A mistake some NLP practitioners make that will blow rapport!
- The easy way to achieve rapport
- Ways to practice your sensory acuity and rapport skills
- ‘Pacing’ and ‘leading’ – how to subtly influence other people in the right direction
Featuring, among other things, how mothers and babies communicate, an unfortunate incident at the NLP Conference, and how to know when you have rapport.
If you prefer to subscribe using something other than Apple Podcasts, the feed is https://nlppod.com/feed/podcast/
If you like the podcast, please review it on Apple Podcasts!
Note: this episode is no longer available on Apple Podcasts. You can still order it as part of the Practical NLP Podcast Collection Vol. 2 – Develop Rapport.