Andy Smith in conversation with Debra Heslin, NLP Trainer, High Performance Coach, and Yoga teacher.
Here are some of the things we talk about:
- Jack Canfield’s work (you may know him as the Chicken Soup For The Soul guy) is mostly based on NLP
- Corporates can benefit from NLP (even something as simple as a representational systems test)
- There’s some interesting real-time interactive technology out there now for corporate training
- ‘Cause and Effect‘: reasons and excuses vs results
- What to do when you’re hanging off a cliff and you can’t find your next handhold
- All of a sudden, a decent online NLP Practitioner training is possible after all!
- An exercise for using submodalities to enhance a resourceful stateHow to use questions to influence someone’s state
- A brief intervention from Dakota the golden retriever
- … and much more!
We talked extensively about submodalities for enhancing a resourceful state – here’s a submodalities checklist you can download for visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic submodalities.
(For more about submodalities, check out this introductory article)
We mentioned a couple of previous interviewees – you can hear the interview with Doug O’Brien here, and Gemma Bailey of NLP4Kids here.
You can find Debra, and details of her upcoming online NLP Practitioner training, at https://debraheslinwellness.com/.
Duration: 32m 44s
Listen and/or subscribe to this podcast via Apple Podcasts here
If you want to subscribe using something other than Apple Podcasts (e.g. if you have an Android phone), here’s the feed: https://nlppod.com/feed/podcast/
Only the most recent 10 episodes of the podcast are available free on Apple Podcasts. You can download back episodes (with transcripts!) from the online store.
Finally, it would really help me out if you review the podcast on Apple Podcasts to raise its profile so more people can benefit from it! Thanks
© 2020, Andy Smith. All rights reserved.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS