- How to tell how much change each of your team members needs (and will tolerate!)
- Why consultants working in organisational change often get frustrated with regular people
- How to present change in a way that will minimise resistance
- Why you should know how to influence ‘Options’ people better
- Opening up some possibilities for influencing ‘Procedures’ people
- … and much more!
If you notice a little extra sparkle in the sound quality this week, it’s because this episode has been expertly ‘mastered’ by Ross Winter at http://podcastpolishing.com.
Episode duration: 11m 09s
If you want to subscribe using something other than Apple Podcasts (e.g. if you have an Android phone), here’s the feed: https://nlppod.com/feed/podcast/
Note: Only the most recent 10 episodes of the Practical NLP Podcast are available free on Apple Podcasts. You can still listen to this episode as part of the Practical NLP Podcast Collection Volume 9, which you can get here.
© 2015 – 2023, Andy Smith. All rights reserved.