- How to discover your unconscious mind’s typical way of thinking about time
- How to make the image of your goal as compelling as possible
- The difference between goal setting and daydreaming
- How to ‘float’ a goal into your timeline
- How to ‘walk’ a goal into your timeline
… and much more!
How to listen to Practical NLP Podcast Episode 74: Two Ways To Install A Goal On Your Timeline
Listen and/or subscribe to this podcast via Apple Podcasts here – and if you like the podcast, please leave a review!
If you want to subscribe using something other than Apple Podcasts (e.g. if you have an Android phone), here’s the feed: http://nlppod.com/feed/podcast/
Or, simply listen online using the player embedded in this post, or download the episode.
Duration: 08m 04s
If you like the podcast, please review it on Apple Podcasts. Even if you’re not an Apple Podcasts subscriber yourself, that’s where most people still find their podcasts, so that’s where your review will make the most difference.
Note: Only the most recent 10 episodes of the Practical NLP Podcast are available free on Apple Podcasts. You can still listen to this episode as part of the Practical NLP Podcast Collection Volume 11, which you can get here.