NLP has a number of ways to help people get over traumatic incidents. Let’s delve into them to see how they work.
- How your brain ‘pattern matches’ your experience in real time to scan for danger
- Why talking about traumatic experiences isn’t always the best way to put them behind you
- The vital structure/content distinction in NLP
- Three types of cognitive reframing
- Pavlov to the rescue!
- How your brain’s routines are like the title sequence of ‘Elementary’
- Why our problems are like hypnotic trances
… and much more!
Here’s a transcript of this episode:
How to Listen or Subscribe to the Practical NLP Podcast
Listen and/or subscribe to this podcast via Apple Podcasts here
If you want to subscribe using something other than Apple Podcasts (e.g. if you have an Android phone), here’s the feed: https://nlppod.com/feed/podcast/
Only the most recent 10 episodes of the podcast are available free on Apple Podcasts. You can download back episodes (with transcripts!) from the online store at https://webstore.coachingleaders.co.uk/practical-nlp-podcast-back-episodes/
Finally, it would really help me out if you review the podcast on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you found this podcast, if it takes reviews) to raise its profile so more people can benefit from it! Thanks.
© 2022, Andy Smith. All rights reserved.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS