- How to discover your unconscious mind’s typical way of thinking about time
- How to make the image of your goal as compelling as possible
- The difference between goal setting and daydreaming
- How to ‘float’ a goal into your timeline
- How to ‘walk’ a goal into your timeline
… and much more!
How to listen to Practical NLP Podcast Episode 74: Two Ways To Install A Goal On Your Timeline
Listen and/or subscribe to this podcast via iTunes here – and if you like the podcast, please leave a review!
If you want to subscribe using something other than iTunes (e.g. if you have an Android phone), here’s the feed: http://nlppod.com/feed/podcast/
Or, simply listen online using the player embedded in this post, or download the episode.
Duration: 08m 04s
If you like the podcast, please review it on iTunes. Even if you’re not an iTunes subscriber yourself, that’s where most people still find their podcasts, so that’s where your review will make the most difference.
Only the most recent 10 episodes of the podcast are available free on iTunes. You can download collected back episodes (with transcripts!) from the online store.